Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What day is it...



            So I haven't been not blogging, I just haven't been blogging. Makes sense right? Ray is out of town but I am still marching on with my cleaning. I am cleaning and spanking misbehaving kids and crying to Ray all at the same time. That is what multitasking is all about.

           I didn't realize how much I need someone to tell me I have done a great job. Ray is really good at telling me the house looks nice or that I have been doing a great job. I need that. That is my love language. That and gifts! So with Ray not home to tell me how great the house looks after all my hard work I'm wondering if its really even worth it. Is my house really clean if no one is there to complement me? My kids don't care, that for darn sure. They are just messing up my hard work, so they aren't going to think about sending a complement my way. In fact with Ray gone, the most I am getting from my kids is lots of whining and telling me how much they miss him!

         So that leaves me with my problem. Do I keep cleaning like a crazy woman everyday  or do I wait until the night before he gets home and then clean like a crazy woman. Unfortunately for me I like a clean house so I will continue to clean....don't worry Ray, your house is clean!

        On Thursday of this week I get to take a break from cleaning and from kids and from Oklahoma and I get to fly to Boulder without kids to spend the weekend with Ray. At this point I am living for Thursday. I miss Ray and truthfully my kids are making me crazy. I love them. So at least hear that. But without the rule enforcer at home, and the spanking hander-outer, life is a little harder with these little monsters that live in my house. Plus I miss Ray because he makes me laugh and hello, tells me how great my house looks!

No comments:

Post a Comment